Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I am MOVING! 😉

not my blog, me personally!

I am going through a personal transition in my life and it's made it difficult to keep up on blog posts and reviews.
Divorce/separation isn't an easy thing to go through and there's no blame, it just happens

I am still a lover of romance and I believe in LOVE and HEA!

I apologize  for seemingly being absent just need some time to adjust and pack and move

I promise to be back up and at it as soon as I can

and I will do my VERY BEST to get my blog posts up as i can in the mean time

Thank you for your understanding and support

Grammy
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment