Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Friday, September 2, 2016

Audio book review ~ WORTH DYING FOR by Kory M Shrum



book cover
WORTH DYING FOR 



It's New Year's Eve in Times Square. Somehow Jesse has lived to see another year. Now Jesse, Ally, Rachel, Gideon and Maisie must risk Caldwell's attention if they hope to turn the tables on him. But when your enemy can control minds and teleport, there's no such thing as 'the element of surprise'. They have a plan for stopping his genocidal reign, but it will require a 2500-mile road trip to Cochise, Arizona, the abandoned military base where it all began.

Worth dying for  <clickable


AUDIBLE

Worth Dying For: A Dying for a Living Novel, Book 5)
Written by: Kory M. Shrum
Narrated by: Hollie Jackson
Length: 8 hrs and 15 mins
Series: Jesse Sullivan, Book 5
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:08-11-16


REVIEW 

Oh Kory! How I love you and your warped sarcastic, dark, twisted mind
I've listened to ALL of the #JesseSullivan books on audio ... and I LOVE them all
I love how Hollie Jackson brings all the characters to life ...sarcasm flows off her tongue like honey! HAHA I laugh out load so darn often and so suddenly I am often surprised I don't pee my pants from it!
This book was pretty intense and narrated from Jesse and Rachel's POV
I like Rachel ... or I did but this book had me wanting to tear her heart out! but I won't tell you why ... you need to read the book/series yourself ... or listen on audio (amazing)

Jesse and Ali are together but it's not perfect, how can it be when you are trying to save the world?

I had a hard time taking breaks in my listening ...sadly life gets in the way and you can't walk around with headphones on ignoring everyone ... Booo! ~pout~

Like the last one ... a CLIFFHANGER
Really Kory? Why do you torture me so?
It's okay, I still love you
I'll wait like a good girl

This series has it all dark twisted homour, sarcasm is spoken fluently ... and used like a language (I love this)
It's witty and comical all while being intense, mind blowing, adventurous, insane thrills and danger
There's love and romance too but not so much that you'd say 'oh gawd, not another romance novel'
I love romance, don't get me wrong ... my #1 Genre is romance but this book doesn't need over loads romance and sex ... the excitement of trying to save the world trumps it all

Simply put ... Kory M Shrum and Hollie Jackson create an audio book/series delight
My FAVORITE AUDIO series!!! 




http://korymshrum.blogspot.ca/

you can start this series for #FREE >> koryshrum/dying-for-a-living

No comments:

Post a Comment