Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Audio book review ~ LOVELY An Elite Doms of Washington book (#1) by Elizabeth SaFleur

Lovely (Elite Doms of Washington #1)
by Elizabeth SaFleur

Book One of the Elite Doms of Washington Series – Stand alone. Not a cliff-hanger. HEA. M/F, Mild D/s themes, one hot Congressman and his young female sub.
Can you have love and power at the same time?
Congressman Jonathan Brond has mastered his work, his reputation and the art of sexual domination while keeping his family’s political legacy intact. But a chance encounter with college student Christiana Snow promises something he didn’t think was possible–meeting someone honest.
When the charismatic man proposes a summer of sensual, sexual submission, Christiana leaps into his world—the antidote to her bland life. But Washington, D.C. is an unforgiving place; soon gossip and scandal threatens their relationship.
Yet, in a town of players, sometimes introducing a new game is the only way out. Who knew love would be the winning plan? 

For more information about the book click this link http://www.elizabethsafleur.com/my-books/lovely/

My review 

~SWOON~

I was gifted a copy of this audio-book ... I am so grateful!
This is the first book by Elizabeth SaFleur that I've had the pleasure of reading/listening too
She is a new to me author
I love audio books so this was a double pleasure for me (Narrated by: Anastasia Watley)
This book is #LOVELY!

Erotic, sexy, exquisite ... the sex scenes are beautifully written and narrated (nothing trashy here ... it's pure magic!)
while the hot steamy sex is great this book also has a great story line .. I was sucked in and delighted by the amount of emotion I felt myself towards moments and characters.
this isn't just another erotic romance about BDSM, doms and submissives ... Not. At. All
Suspense, mystery, romance blend into this erotic novel ... a little bit of everything to delight all your senses


While the story ends without a cliffhanger I still find I want to know what happens next for these two ... I am even curious about some of the other characters

Anastasia Watley narrates beautifully and listening to her tell this story was amazing
She reads clearly, added emotion to the dialog, and gave each character a uniqueness


I look forward to discovering more by this author ... there's a few more books in this series























No comments:

Post a Comment