Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Monday, August 1, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Kiss of Revenge (Kiss Trilogy #3) by Debbie Viguié

17333866

Kiss of Revenge (Kiss Trilogy #3)
by Debbie Viguié
Susan and her friends must prepare for their most important battle with the vampire Richelieu, but they find themselves divided. Wendy has been kidnapped by a centuries-old enemy of her ancestor, Carissa. While they search frantically to save her, a greater danger threatens as Richelieu's army of vampires and humans fills the crevices of Europe. Susan learns the rest of the ill-fated romance between Carissa and the formidable vampire Gabriel of centuries ago and soon realizes that history is repeating. But it is the secret of the cross that might save them all if she can discover it in time.


www.debbieviguie.com


The Kiss Trilogy













MY REVIEW:

this is the 3rd book in the trilogy
this book continues on from where the last ended perfectly ...
They must stop the Vampire Richelieu!

I recommend this series read in order and together ... I had read the first book a long while back and it took me some time to catch my brain up when I read book two!
I can't really review this end book without bundling the series together ...
These books blend supernatural and Christianity in a unique way and while I am not a religious person I could follow it easily without confusion or feeling like I was reading a religious book.
The characters are well developed and I enjoyed them ... I think I am a fan of Carissa and Gabriel!
the books often take us, the reader, back in time to when Carissa and Gabriel met and slowly fell in love ... it was beautiful

I felt like the story was wrapped up nicely in the 3 books although it left it open enough if the author wanted to do a spin off she could

The books are clean romance

No comments:

Post a Comment