Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

REVIEW ~ Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

26016162Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #1)

Seven days to go from lethal immortal assassin to Prince Charming? Not likely.

Demigod Andrus Gray may look like every woman’s dream, but when it comes to charm, he sees no point pretending: He has none and makes no apologies for it. Behaving nicely hasn’t made him the deadly assassin he is today. But is that really the reason he’s still single?

The Goddess Cimil—owner of Immortal Matchmakers, Inc.—thinks yes. So when she foresees a mate in Andrus’s near future, she’s determined to make the match happen. That means hiring aspiring actress Sadie Townsend to help the barbarian “act” a little more civilized.

But are seven days really enough? And why does the idea of seeing Sadie everyday excite him more than meeting his mate?





REVIEW: 


My first Mimi Jean Pamfiloff book! It won't be my last!!!
Mimi had me at the warning ... lol
<<<< WARNING! BEST EVER!
Before this I had  never read any of her books, although I have been following her for some time, and so I had no idea what to expect! 
I bought the book because the synopsis sounded good and I couldn't figure out which of her books/series to start with
(you want your first to be special ...ha-ha) 


I LOVED this book ... it was humorous and I laughed, snort-laughed even, giggled, smiled so much it hurt ... immortals are sexy and funny apparently and I like it .. I like it a lot...lol 
Cimil is crazy ...and I mean that in the best way ...I love her.Zac is funny and sexy ... I need to read his story ... Are you listening Mimi? I NEED IT ... please write it!!! 


Andrus is our hero in this story ... sexy as hell and a bit broken ... bad-ass ex assassin immortal demigod ... he wears leather pants! 
That's hot right? ~nods~
He's funny although I am sure he doesn't mean to be ... he's 300 yrs old! and sometimes he's just old fashioned!
Sadie is your average american girl ... struggling actress trying to get her big break ... but something is after her? Uh oh!

I want to say so much more about this book but I am afraid I'll give it away ... I am not into spoilers.

I can't wait to read more books by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff!
I have put book two, Tommaso, on my wish list



Me with my copy of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment