Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Audio Review ~ Dying by the hour by Kory M Shrum #LovedIt

MY REVIEW 


I just finished listening to Dying by the Hour on audio ... This was such a great book, second in the series, and it follows after the first one really well  ... it's been a while since I listened to the first book and I wasn't confused in the least
(something I love about continued series)

The Narrator,
Hollie Jackson, is Aaaaa-mazing!
 ... I love her voice! and she does the characters really well ... subtle differences but not over doing it ... I'd listen to her read books any time! 

The story is read from Jesse's and Aly's point of view

I love Jesse's whit and sarcasm, she's a natural with it! HAHA
I just  love her ... adore her ... she's just my kind of people ... even if she is a necronite
I am so intrigued about Gabriel (he appeared in the first book) ...
what is he really?
what's his purpose?
Will any one else ever see him?
a sexy angel with a whole lot of mystery ... I need to know more!

This story just gets better and better ... it's exciting and thrilling and will keep you laughing (the sarcasm is delightful) as well as keeping you on the edge of your seat ... it's a little bit suspense, mystery, action with humour and romance too!
oh yeah ... and there's just enough sexual tension (which is always great in any book) to make you squirm!
I have no idea will end up with who in the end or who will stay with who ... Oooooo ... Im not even sure I know who I am rooting for ... lol

I can't wait to dive into the third book (audio of course ... cause I like it!)
BTW ... the first book is #Free!!! 
https://booklaunch.io/koryshrum/dying-for-a-living

23007306
For more information about this book:
https://booklaunch.io/koryshrum/dying-by-the-hour 


No comments:

Post a Comment