Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

AUDIO REVIEW ~ Lost: Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries, Book 1

Lost AudiobookLost: Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries, Book 1
Written by: Ron Vitale
Narrated by: Jessica Mann
Length: 7 hrs and 35 mins
Series: Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries, Book 1



Publisher's Summary

This is the first book in the Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries series. Lost will captivate listeners who love New Adult fiction and fairy tales. Lost is a perfect match for fans who have enjoyed Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

Everyone knows the story of Cinderella and the glass slipper, but what happened to her after she married the Prince? Set in the late 1700s as Napoleon is rising to power, Cinderella embarks on a journey of self-discovery as she tries to come to terms with her new life. Her journey leads her to find her long lost Fairy Godmother and aids her to solve the mystery behind her mother's death. Yet the Fey Lord, the Silver Fox, also takes notice in her, and suddenly her world is turned upside down....
Find out if Cinderella does find her happily ever after in Lost, the dark and intriguing first book in the Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries series!



My Review 


The Narration ~ Jessica Mann is a new to me narrator and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to her. She created magic and brought the story to life. I loved her animated voice and the addition of giving each person a different sound , she added emotion to the story and characters ... sighing and laughing and adding anguish in places where other narrators do not do.
She truly brought this story to life, it was like listening to a play... I will definitely listen to more of her work

The story ~ an interesting story! I am new to Ron Vitale's work and when I was given a chance to listen to his story in audio I jumped at the chance!
I was gifted this audio book by the author and I am grateful
I had no idea what to expect and I was surprised
I have always loved the story Cinderella but I also enjoy the retelling of fairy tales in creative ways
This one was read like a diary ... each entry was a new chapter
but what was within was not what you'd expect  ...  I was surprised and delighted
fabulous fabulous fabulous!
I look forward to more of this series




The ebook is currently free

Lost (Cinderella's Secret Witch Diaries Book 1) 
by Ron Vitale 
https://amzn.com/B005IHDX18
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B005IHDX18

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/459806

No comments:

Post a Comment