Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Saturday, April 2, 2016

#FiveSTARreview ~ ENSHRINED by Chelle Bliss


26062606Enshrine

by 





for information about Chelle Bliss and her books:
http://chellebliss.com/







MY REVIEW
*****


I won this book on Goodreads ...it's my first Chelle Bliss book! 
holy wow!
 (I'm not going to give spoilers) 
I didn't know what to expect from this author or this book ...a few pages in and I didn't want to put the book down ... I looked forward to every moment I could sit and read. 

it's an emotional kind of book ... I laughed and cried
I fell in love with all the characters
 I think  most people will be able to connect with the characters ...This book could be anyone's story, 
Just like real life, things happen randomly and you are faced with challenges, moments that change you, push you, make you look at life differently. 
and in the midst of chaos  ... maybe you find LOVE? 
I'm now a fan of this author and look forward to reading her other books and future books. 
this is one book I'm going to talking about for a long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment