Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

#BookReview ~ Alaina Claiborne (British Agent #1) by MK McClintock

I think I'd give this book a 3.5 of 5 stars This is a good clean book, in my opinion ... there are romantic moments but they are clean and more suggestive than descriptive!The book starts out in October 1880 (the main character is 10 yrs old) then we jump into the future and it says it's 10 yrs later summer 1889 (our main character is now 20 and was adopted by her aunt and uncle 10 yrs ago) ...correct me if I am wrong but that is NOT 10 yrs ... these dates don't match up
(this was very confusing and I reread a couple times to make sure I was getting it right) 
The story itself is exciting ... A great historical suspense/mystery with just enough romance to make you sigh!
This book will keep you guessing .. who and why were Alaina's parents murdered!?!
Did this book live up to my expectations ... YES!
I do not regret buying this book at all ...
However, I just couldn't get those dates out of my head the entire book, that lowered my star rating
Over all ... I'd recommend this book to others who like and enjoy historical books with a little mystery and suspense with a little romance ;) 



Alaina Claiborne 
(British Agent #1)

by MK McClintock

How far would you go to avenge your family and save the one you love?

In nineteenth-century England, Alaina Claiborne had a loving family, a cherished friend, and devoted servants. She spent her days riding across the grassy hills of the English countryside, joyful and at peace.

Then tragedy strikes and her world is forever changed. Searching for those responsible is her only focus... until she meets Tristan.

Tristan Sheffield, a man of many talents, searches out those who don’t want to be found. His past is filled with secrets and deeds he would rather leave deeply buried. However, when his life unexpectedly entwines with Alaina's, he soon discovers they share more than a mutual desire to catch a murderer.

On their hunt for a man driven by greed, Tristan and Alaina find that love is the greatest weapon against evil, and they'll stop at nothing to survive.

Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment