Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW: Bossy: A Stepbrother Romance Paperback by Kim Linwood

Bossy: A Stepbrother Romance Paperback – September 11, 2015
by Kim Linwood

It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do him.

One night only. No promises, no regrets. He was rich, ripped, inked up, and gone in the morning. I didn't even know his name. Not until I read it off the door on my first day at work.

See, I don't do bad boys, I don't do troublemakers and I sure as heck didn't graduate college with a 3.9 GPA by screwing around.

I was never supposed to see him again, but now he's my new boss, as sexy in a suit as he was between my sheets.

And my new stepbrother.

Having him was a slice of Heaven. Working for him could mean selling my soul. But if the devil looks like Declan Riordan, Hell might be worth the burn.




Amazon US - Paperback link
Amazon US kindle link

amazon CA kindle link


Kim Linwood on Goodreads



MY REVIEW - FIVE STARS 


*****



I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review!

Humorous, sexy, fun, quirky, romantic. ... what's not to love about this book!
This book starts off with a sexy hookup ... damsel in distress and her sexy hero one night stand!
Surprise second meetings are a b***h! Haha
His father is marrying her mother ... making him her stepbrother!!!!

This book flows really well, the characters are relatable and fun!
This romance isn't easy, there are a few things standing in the way (mostly themselves) and they'll need to work on that if it's going to happen ... I'm not going to spoil it, you'll have to read it to know how it ends!

i really enjoyed reading this one and I recommend it whole heartedly




No comments:

Post a Comment