Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Monday, August 24, 2015

REVIEW: Fate by Nikki Sex

20757186Fate
by Nikki Sex

How far would you go to get something you really wanted?

Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.

Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.

Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.

She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush. 

But Fate has other ideas. . .






BUY LINKS 



MY REVIEW 

(this is my view of the book only ... )
Hmm, I'm torn here... i enjoyed this story but it took about 1/3 of the book before I seen anything more than sex!
I love a good erotic book, and great sex scenes are part of that, but there was so much sex that it lacked a storyline to pull me in .... i didn't give up though and the remaining 2/3 of the book were both erotic and entertaining 

The writing was good and so I will try more Nikki Sex books in future

For this reason I rated it 3 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment