Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Friday, July 3, 2015

REVIEW ~ Wanted: Vampire - Written in Blood by Lisa Rayns

Wanted: Vampire - Written in Blood
Book 3 in the Wanted: Vampire Trilogy
by Lisa Rayns 

When Annabelle Cox is forced to return to her hometown of Medford, she is anxious to tell a certain vampire he’s had her heart for years. Malik Drake is sexy as hell and completely irresistible, but the bad boy is also engaged to marry her mother the moment her father dies.

Ignoring the complications, she’s determined to tell him how she feels in hopes of changing his plans for the future. But the closer she gets to him, the more powerful a hidden adversary becomes, and their sizzling attraction may not stand a chance in Hell.

My REVIEW
I went on a trip to visit my family while reading this book and while there, we had to put our dog down so my review is short and simple ... my memory of the book is a tad fuzzy and I apologize for that! 


This book takes us 18 yrs after the last book ...
interesting to jump into the future and see how some characters grew up, how others progressed in the new life, and we met some new characters,
it was fantastic! 
I thoroughly enjoyed this book ... though, book two is my favorite! 



BOOK ONE 
I received this books as a gift!
What a lovely surprise! 

Vampire books can go either way ...
some are great while others not so much! 

This one was delightful!
add to Goodreads TBR
Book TWO

I really enjoyed the first book ... this book,
the second in the series, was fan-freakin-tastic!
wow ... I loved it from beginning to end!
Witches and Vampires ... awesome!
add to Goodreads TBR

QUICK REVIEW OF THE WHOLE SERIES!
I won these books a while back and only recently found time to read them ... what a joy they were ... I had never read anything by Lisa Rayns before so I didn't know what to expect ...
this series is creative and everything you want in a PNR!
while book two is my favorite #ILoveJoel
I enjoyed all the books and would recommend them to PNR lovers


All three books are available on Amazon in both Paperback and KINDLE additions





Lisa Rayns on AMAZON  (you'll find both paperback and kindle on the US site) 

(it doesn't look like we can get the paperbacks in CANADA but I think they are worth buying and paying the shipping from the US ... but for you KINDLE lovers, I've added the links to AMAZON CA below) 

Wanted-Vampire-Free-Blood-Trilogy AMAZON CA
Wanted-Vampire-Blood-Book-Trilogy- AMAZON CA
Wanted-Vampire-Blood-Book-Trilogy AMAZON CA

No comments:

Post a Comment