Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Saturday, June 6, 2015

REVIEW: #MANWHORE by Katy Evans @authorkatyevans


Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.



BUY LINKS
Amazon US 



REVIEW 

Wow!
What can I say about this book?
I won this book but that did not influence my review at all ... Its been on my To Be Bought and Read list for some time now ... winning it just made it that much easier to get ;)
 

What a story ... it reminded me of the movie 'how to lose a guy in 10 days' 
similar but not the same ;) a movie I really enjoy! 
I really enjoyed this book and the characters...although, there were many times I wanted to slap them all silly! 
I do love when characters, all of them, can evoke such strong reactions ... and I mean that in the best way ... the characters became a part of my life for a time, like friends I wish I was wittier and more creative with my review writing but I am NOT a writer
I know what I like and I am not afraid to tell you
haha
I liked this book ... but 
This story ends on a cliffhanger. ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I  can't wait for book 2 ... luckily I won't have to wait long as it comes out JULY 7th

Manwhore-1-Katy-Evans AMAZON LINK




No comments:

Post a Comment