Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review: UNCORKED by Rebecca Rohman

A Contemporary Romance with Elements of Suspense

Chella Noon’s life isn’t her own. Her success as a Marketing Executive in the cosmetic division of an international conglomerate is overshadowed by a series of tragic events from a decade ago. With no family, few trusted friends and years spent on the run, she opens herself up to the possibility of a future with a sexy new real estate investor despite escalating threats from a psychotic ex determined to torment her.
Mitch Mariani never met a deal he couldn’t close. So when Chella walks into his life, he will stop at nothing to prove he is worthy of her trust. But as Chella’s past catches up to them and danger exposes his well-guarded secrets, his heart may not be the only thing at risk of a tragic end.


Read an except here >>> http://www.rebeccarohman.com/uncorked.html

My Review: 
FIVE FREAKING STARS!!! *****
I loved this book! 
This is Rebecca Rohman's first book ...
I, of course, read this one third
... it's a stand alone book so don't worry if you haven't read it or you didn't read it first! 


While I could tell it was her first book, (having read her next two books already) that in NO WAY diminished the wow factor of this book. 
I thoroughly enjoyed this book ... from beginning to end 
Chella and Mitch frustrated me sometimes with their stubbornness ...they can be so stubburn! lol
but they also made me care about them ... i laughed & cried, i felt fear, anger, apprehension, confusion and worry throughout this story...what a ride! 
this book has elements of suspense and thriller
there were times I was on the edge of my seat, heart pounding, eyes wide ...
loving it! 

my first great moment in this book happened early on ...

Stooping down to the ground, they both started picking up items: the pen she was looking for, keys, card key, cell phone, comb, switchblade, Taser, tampon, lipstick, toothbrush, mints. Her compact mirror was broken into two halves, both pieces displaying spider cracks.
Shit! This is embarrassing. As if this night couldn't get any worse, now he's helping me pick my tampons off the floor, and I can't move my damn hands fast enough to pick up the Taser before he notices.They looked up at each other. Her heart raced, and as she found herself distracted by his cleft chin, his lips, the strands of his dark hair that fell across his lashes, she suddenly wondered what it would be like to kiss Mitch Mariani.
'Looks like you can fit a whole army and armoury in there,' he said as he broke the moment, laughing.
'You know us ladies. Always prepared,' she replies, blushing as they both rose to their feet.

I recommend this book  wholeheartedly 

Here are my links to my reviews of her other work 



Rebecca has a giveaway that is still going ... find it here>>> https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/d90af24c13/



There are many ways to find Rebecca Rohman 




No comments:

Post a Comment