Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

(REVIEW) Spend the Night I (part one and two) by Elizabeth Lee

23667512Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection #1)
by Elizabeth Lee 

 Spend the Night – Episode 1

Welcome to The Wellesley-Crawford...
Hannah Wellesley has spent her entire life running the halls of her family-owned hotel, the infamous and opulent Wellesley-Crawford. Noted as one of the city's richest, most luxurious hotels in Chicago, the WC is what Hannah has devoted her life and career to.

The hotel’s Annual Masquerade Gala is the event of the year, but this year Hannah’s evening involves more than just handing out masks. After a mysterious rendezvous in a secluded stairwell with an irresistible and unidentifiable man, Hannah becomes consumed with discovering the identity of her masked lover. Just as she’s about to give up the search, two men blow back into her life with drastically different intentions. They both have secrets and uncovering them will lead Hannah down a darkly dangerous path.

Drawn to both of the intriguing bachelors, she’ll have to determine which one is after her heart and which one plans to do her deadly harm before it’s too late.


MY REVIEW:

this one took me a while to read ... not because it was long but because I was SO FREAKING BUSY! 

I am not a huge fan of 'Serials' (lets just get that out of the way)
I have read them in the past and I know that unless I can have all of them at once, I won't read them until I do! 
Thankfully, I won this entire serial ...
the synopsis (above) tells you mostly what the story is about so I'll leave that as is and just tell you what I thought... 

this is my first  book and I was instantly drawn in by the characters, the atmosphere, the mystery! 

I really enjoy Elizabeth's writing style and I thought this was very well written ... especially since I had to put it down for a while and then pick it back up ... It was so well written that I didn't miss a beat in doing so! 


about the Characters ... I love Hannah's BFF's ... they are so cool!
and the men and the sexual tension is so HOT! Thank you! ;)
Hannah has two men vying for her attention ... that's TWO men driving her sexually, mentally and romantically mental!!!

I really enjoy Hannah and Trent's moments ... there is SOMETHING more there and I found I wanted MORE so I kept reading ... however, he is driving both me and poor Hannah crazy! LOL 

Hannah is trying to date another guy she THINKS she knows ... is it her mystery man? 
I don't know 

and then there IS the mystery man ... WHO IS HE? 
He's still a mystery ... I look forward to finding out more 

I was glad that I had part two waiting because this one was a pretty quick read (despite it taking me so long) and I needed more ... 

fans of romantic/suspenseful serials will most likely enjoy this one! 
and if you aren't a fan of serials ... buy all of them ... =D 
this really is a great story 




Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection #2)

by Elizabeth Lee

23667554

This is the second episode of the Spend the Night serial.

Someone’s playing a deadly game…

Two men vying for your attention—seems like every girl's dream come true. For Hannah Wellesley, the dream has become a nightmare. As she continues to navigate her feelings to determine which man she truly belongs with—the first love who’s become her current business rival or the enticing new chef who’s testing her sexual limits at every turn—a new set of problems presents itself. One that includes a breach in hotel security that has her fearing for her own safety and the reputation of the Wellesley-Crawford.

Soon she finds herself playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse that might just cost her everything she’s worked for—and maybe even her life.





REVIEW:

Exciting, exhilarating...
hot and sexy .... 
intriguing, mysterious 
I have enjoyed part two very much

Seriel books aren't usually my thing, having all of them to read at once is a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment