Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Monday, February 9, 2015

REVIEW: Red & Wolfe, Part 2,3,4 by by @author_ellaj #EllaJames



Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe #2)
by Ella James 

Return to Rabbit Island for the erotic second installment of Red & Wolfe, the sensual story of exiled playboy James Wolfe and writer Sarah "Red" Ryder. 
This is an erotic fairy tale inspired by Little Red Riding Hood. 


My REVIEW
FOUR STARS 

The second part is exciting, sexy, erotic as the last :)
a little bit of drama, a few secrets and surprises! 
As before, this part was a quick read ... despite it taking me a few days to read! Life gets busy, what can I say? 

By the end ... you are left craving more ...
I've learned my lesson .. i have part 3 ready and waiting :)




Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe #3)
by Ella James

Return to Rabbit Island with Red & the illusive Race for the hottest serial installment so far. 
I'd bring at least two pairs of extra panties if I were you.


My Review: 

FIVE STARS

Ok, this third part was exciting ... and I don't mean sexually, even though ...
and true to Ella James style, it is hot and erotic! 
No, I mean it is full of edge of your seat, adrenaline racing, omg what-will-happen-next exciting! 
I enjoyed this part a lot, which is why I gave it 5 stars and the others only 4 ... 
The end of this part left an empty feeling in my belly, I couldn't believe it ended there ... but then I remembered that I have the next part waiting ... 
so grateful for that!





Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe #4)

Return to Rabbit Island for the heart-pounding conclusion to Red and Wolfe's story. Don't forget your extra panties - but this time, you might also want to bring your gun. 

*This is a serial novella of approximately 30,000 words.*


My Review: 

FIVE STARS
Part 4 is a Rollercoaster ... fast, exciting, scary, adrenaline pumping ride! 
This part of the story gives the reader some back story ... truths revealed ... some surprising! 
~gasp~
Packed full of hot, erotic moments ... and more emotions! 

Perfect ending! 
:)


for more information about this series and others by
Ella James http://www.ellajamesbooks.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment