Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Friday, December 12, 2014

Dying for a living (audible) by @koryshrum review (FIVE STARS *****)



Dying for a Living (Jesse Sullivan #1)
by Kory M. Shrum 

On the morning before her 67th death, it is business as usual for Jesse Sullivan: meet with the mortician, counsel soon-to-be-dead clients, and have coffee while reading the latest regeneration theory. Jesse dies for a living, literally. As a Necronite, she is one of the population’s rare 2% who can serve as a death replacement agent, dying so others don’t have to. Although each death is different, the result is the same: a life is saved, and Jesse resurrects days later with sore muscles, new scars, and another hole in her memory.
But when Jesse is murdered and becomes the sole suspect in a federal investigation, more than her freedom and sanity are at stake. She must catch the killer herself—or die trying.
http://www.korymshrum.com/


My review: 
this has taken me a while to write ... no reason, just lazy or busy with the holidays coming so fast ...
here goes ...
I won this audible book (I don't think I would have tried audible books otherwise) 
this was the first audible book I have ever listened to!
on top of that it was in a genre I have never read, not really sure why cause I LOVED this story!
I listened to this story while knitting!
(wow, did that sound old? lol) 
I loved the story, the characters, the narrator, EVERYTHING!
I couldn't wait to listen every day.

The audible was great! I'm hooked!
I also loved this story enough to recommend it in all forms!

I can't wait to read DYING BY THE HOUR next ... not in audible but I know how to read (hahaha I'm funny)


No comments:

Post a Comment