Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

1,001 Dark Nights * Caress of Darkness - A Dark Pleasures Novella by Julie Kenner


Caress of Darkness: A Dark Pleasures Novella 
(1001 Dark Nights 12)

From the first moment I saw him, I knew that Rainer Engel was like no other man. Dangerously sexy and darkly mysterious, he both enticed me and terrified me.
I wanted to run–to fight against the heat that was building between us–but there was nowhere to go. I needed his help as much as I needed his touch. And so help me, I knew that I would do anything he asked in order to have both.
But even as our passion burned hot, the secrets in Raine’s past reached out to destroy us … and we would both have to make the greatest sacrifice to find a love that would last forever.

BUY LINKS
Amazon
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK
Amazon AU




My Review: 


* I was provided a ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review
Note: I do not write spoilers! 
I will tell you what *I* thought about the book 


I enjoyed this short story very much. 
it was a good and quick read, I wish there had of been more to this story though...
 I feel like this story had a lot more to tell and I think it would have been fascinating as a full length novel! 


Rainer Engel is a hot and sexy man (I'd love to have read more of his story!!!) who finds a connection with Cassie Sinclair and tries to get her to remember why they have a connection! 

Overall, I enjoyed this book and I would recommend it wholeheartedly 
the only negative is that it's short! I really would love to read more about these two ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment