Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Favorite Friday ... #Ilovebooks

I missed last week, and I feel bad about that so I think I'll add TWO favorites here this week

Books from the past that ROCKED MY WORLD


Two authors that started my journey of reading ...
Diana Gabaldon and Karen Marie Moning


http://www.dianagabaldon.com/

http://www.karenmoning.com/


I am sure many of you are familiar with both of these authors
I only started reading (not that I couldn't read ... I didn't WANT to read books) about 16-17 yrs ago
Diane changed my world and immediately after I found Karen!

I have greatly enjoyed reading the Outlander books series and am loving the TV series too ;)

Karen hooked me in with her time travel highlander books ...sexy men in kilts and a few fae ;)
YUM
and her FEVER series is aaaaah-maz-ing!

if you aren't familiar with these two ... check them out
I highly recommend them

No comments:

Post a Comment