Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Monday, September 29, 2014

My Control by Lisa Renee Jones


                                My Control (Inside Out #4.5)

                                  by 


Mark's POV novella

I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.

My Review:

Oh. My. Gawd!
I want more Mark Compton! Seriously!
I didn't even know I liked Mark until I started reading the novellas from Mark POV (point of view)
Lisa Renee Jones is magic with words ... Mark was a mystery, an intriguing, maddening, sexy mystery in the INSIDE OUT series
My Control is part 3 (after Master Undone and My Hunger)
this novella takes us deeper into Mark's story ... and Crystal's.
how on earth does Lisa Renee Jones get so much into one novella?
I was on the edge of my seat
I just want more more more ...






No comments:

Post a Comment