Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Escaping Realty - Lisa Renee Jones

ESCAPING REALITY - THE SECRET LIFE OF AMY BENSEN
(BOOK ONE)
Infinite possibilities….
Infinite passion…..
Infinite danger….
His touch spirals through me, warm and sweet, wicked and hot. I shouldn’t trust him. I shouldn’t tell him my secrets. But how do I not when he is the reason I breathe? He is what I need.
At the young age of eighteen, tragedy and a dark secret force Lara to flee all she has known and loved to start a new life. Now years later, with a new identity as Amy, she’s finally dared to believe she is forgotten–even if she cannot forget. But just when she lets down her guard down, the ghosts of her past are quick to punish her, forcing her back on the run.
On a plane, struggling to face the devastation of losing everything again and starting over, Amy meets Liam Stone, a darkly entrancing recluse billionaire, who is also a brilliant, and famous, prodigy architect. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it. And what he wants is Amy. Refusing to take “no” as an answer, he sweeps her into a passionate affair, pushing her to her erotic limits. He wants to possess her. He makes her want to be possessed. Liam demands everything from her, accepting nothing less. But what if she is too devastated by tragedy to know when he wants more than she should give? And what if there is more to Liam than meets the eyes?




My review :

Lisa Renee Jones is AMAZING!
After reading the INSIDE OUT series, I knew I wanted to read this series too!

I wasn't disappointed...
This book pulled me into Amy Bensen’s world and I was on the edge of my seat most of the time.
You know a book is good when you feel the character's emotions and I felt fear, sadness, confusion, hope, disappointment, and heat (yup, there's heat in this book)

Amy's family is dead ...
Amy is running ... has been running for 6 yrs!
Running from a danger and people she doesn't  know … always running and hiding!
there is a mystery man/handler who has always helped her hide from this danger ... who is he?

I am not sure what she is running from exactly, there are only snippets and flashbacks of Amy's past, even she starts questioning what's real and what's not ... this keeps you guessing what’s going to happen next and hoping to find clues and answers.

Liam, the hot and sexy male part to the story, enters her world and makes her want to stop running but who can she trust him?
He is an alpha man, in control, and hot hot hot!
She wants to trust him, she wants a normal life ... but it's dangerous for her and for him and she can't even tell him who she really is!

I finished this book last night, close to midnight, and was SO TEMPTED to get up and walk to my library room (yup I have a library of my own) and pick up book two (a gift from LRJ … THANK YOU SO MUCH) and start reading but I knew I’d never sleep then …lol

Would I recommend this book to others?
HECK YES ...
I LOVED IT!

I can't wait to dive into book two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment