Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Vacation time = Busy busy busy

I love my time away!
I don't go anywhere fancy, I just spend time with my family, but I am away from home for 2-4 weeks at a time.
This July finds me at my mother's again but I am crazy busy.
Go go go ... parties and weddings and random photo shoots.
I love it but I often don't get much time for reading.
by the end of the day I am falling into bed, exhausted!


I am currently, still, reading Written In My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon

I have read all of the books in this series thus far (Outlander being the book that changed my view on READING)
I have enjoyed greatly the journey of Claire and Jamie and their family.

I will finish this book tonight, I only have a few pages left ...
so far I have laughed and cried ... I have felt all emotions.

The hardest part about reading Diana's books is the long wait in between

~sigh~
but worth the wait


I am also looking foward to the television premier of OUTLANDER
here in Canada, playing on SHOWCASE SHOWCASE - OUTLANDER

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the tv show. Every time I see the trailers I want time to go faster so I can watch the show lol

    ReplyDelete