Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lisa Renee Jones - Inside Out series Blog RECAP

The following links are to my blog posts about the INSIDE OUT series as I read them
I love this series ... I can't stop talking about them ... I'm proud to say, I've gotten a couple people hooked on them as well!

If you haven't read them ... You should try but be warned ... ONE is never enough ;) 
I look forward to more Sara and Chris ...more Mark ... Just MORE!
Dear Lisa Renee Jones,
Thank you for bringing these people into my life

(links to my past blog posts below)

If I Were You - book 1
If I Were You - book 1 - final blog post

Rebecca's Lost Journals (Inside Out #1.1-1.4; 2.5)
Rebecca's Lost Journals continued ...

Being Me - book 2

Revealing us - book 3
Revealing Us - final blog

Inside out series

No comments:

Post a Comment