Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Allergies ...

Eeeeh GAH!
Allergy season sucks!
while I have been taking my OTC allergy medication every day like a good girl, It's not very effective!
Hmph!

As a result, my allergies are upsetting my sinuses causing me jaw pain, eye pain and headaches!
All this is affecting my ability to read!

Time to start looking for a new allergy medication  ... I need to read ... I NEED IT!
;)

1 comment:

  1. Allergies are no fun at all.
    I have been lucky enough that my allergies haven't been bad so far this month which I have been taking advantage by reading a lot. I don't have any allergy meds right right but I will be getting some today

    ReplyDelete