Featured Post

#AudiobookReview ~ Released: Vagabond Circus (#3) by Sarah Noffke

Released: Vagabond Circus, Book 3 Written by: Sarah Noffke Narrated by: Steve Barnes Length: 8 hrs and 33 mins  Series: Vagabond Cir...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Books books and more books ...

I love my books!
While most of the time they are on their shelves waiting to be read (or loaned out to my most trusted book friends) I do enjoy using them as props or decor!
My favorite genre is probably Historical Romance ... but not just any historical romance will do! Nope! I prefer Scottish or English Historical and preferably pre 1800s ... but there are times when I will venture out of that zone but the history and story better be good!
While I like the romance ... I also enjoy a good Historical Fiction as well! Again, Scottish and English preferably! =)
I enjoy Paranormal/Fantasy romance as well ... Karen Marie Moning was the second author I read after Diana Gabaldon. I read her HIGHLANDER series, which is full of time travel, fae, druids and more.
She later started her FEVER series ... lots of fae, magic, and more
I enjoy some vampire romance but I want it to be different than Bram Stokers Dracula!
Sherrilyn Kenyon and JR Ward are among my favorites for vampires.
Vampires, werewolves, shifters, dragons, fae, oh my! Yes please!!! ~mmmm~
When it comes to paranormal/fantasy romance ... I also enjoy YA books as I find some of them are by far more creative and have much more fantasy!
Contemporary Erotic romance and Chick Lit are new genres for me in the past couple years and so far I am enjoying them both.
Of course, on occasion, I find a good and delicious book in the plain old Fiction section. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment